Copywriting is the act of writing words that sell. I’ve found just by changing a paragraph, it can result in 2 to 4 times the sales. Some have found the difference can be 19.5 times more sales. How can you write these “magical” sentences? See some of my favorite copywriting articles:
- 93 Year Old Ad Gives You the Exact Formula to Write Amazing Copy – Using teasers, benefits, credibility, and “the push.”
- Follow this 1 Rule to Guarantee the Profitability of Any Campaign – All of your advertisements should keep this “equation” in mind C = 4M + 3V + 2(I-F) – 2A.
- Getting 80-90% Conversion Rates on $60+ Retail Purchases – The principles of influence.
- Genius Copywriting With Only One Word – Examples and actionable advice on how to write a product name that sells itself.
- Learn from copywriter, David Ogilvy
- Are You Forgetting This Most Important Step in Writing a Headline? – Learn the 3 types of headlines: self-interest, news, arouse curiosity.
- Split-Test Results: Which Headline Made 89% More Sales?
- Why One Advertiser May Love The FTC – About the power of credibility.
Writing call to actions:
These are my favorite posts that I’ve written so far about copywriting. Browse the right column for other important articles that can help your business make more money.